Sunday, November 06, 2005

Welcome to the new and improved Couch Critic

I tried to be good about my blog but truthfully, it wasn't interesting me, so why would it interest you. Instead, I'm going to try a different tactic. I'm just gonna write about television, like I would talk to my friends about it. That's part of the learning curve I'm going through at school. I'm trying to write these brilliant and insightful essays about why a show is great or why it sucks and instead I get nervous and stiff. I'm still going to post my articles in the Daily Orange and the critical essays I write for my independent study with Bob Thompson though. I just finished one on Laguna Beach that I'm going to give him on Tuesday. I get so nervous before I give him my essays because, well, he is the expert. He's been great though, encouraging me to just write, stream of consciousness about shows and then to go back and shape them into essays. But the Family Guy is on so it's time to log off for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home